vsRisk™ v2.0 Network-enabled (Full) - the Information Security Risk Assessment Tool (single user licence) - Pre-order
vsRisk delivers faster, accurate and more comprehensive risk assessments than a manual assessment. Information security risk assessments have never been faster, simpler and easier.
- Includes an Annual Support and Upgrade package, valid for 12 months from purchase
- Automates and delivers an ISO/IEC 27001-compliant asset-based risk assessment
- Simplifies and accelerates the risk assessment with an asset-by-asset risk assessment process
- Features the same functionality as the vsRisk Standalone version, however the database is hosted on a Network via a central SQL server, enabling multiple networked users to upload risk information related to different assets via the vsRisk Lite functionality (single user licence implies non-concurrent use).
- Provides a set of 3 different prepopulated controls for ISO/IEC 27001:2005 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, in addition to the cyber security controls from ISO/IEC 27032
- Assessors are able to assess confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) for each of the business, legal and contractual (BLC) aspects of information assets at the same time
- Follows a process to identify the threats and vulnerabilities specific to each asset. From here, the user can define and select the controls that protect the asset
- Includes an integrated and fully searchable ISO/ IEC 27005-compliant threat and vulnerability database
- Produces a set of exportable, reusable and audit-ready ISO 27001-compliant documents, i.e. The Statement of Applicability, the Risk Treatment Plan and Comments Report
- Enables users to link and track controls back to specific documents in order to record implementation details of the assessment
- Customisable assessment scales and risk assessment criteria
- Features a back-up and restore functionality
- Includes a detailed user manual with help images to take you step-by-step through the process for the first time
User Interface - Enables the assessor to assess the CIA at the same time as the BLC aspects of an information asset
Produces an ISO 27001-compliant Statement of Applicability Report
Produces an ISO 27001-compliant Assessment Report
vsRisk is the obvious choice when tackling the often challenging task of completing an Information Security Risk Assessment
Aligns with every important information security risk assessment and best-practice standard worldwide:
- Supports ISO/IEC 27001 by providing 3 sets of controls: ISO 27001:2005 and ISO 27001:2013, in addition to the cyber security control set ISO 27032
- Conforms to ISO/IEC 27005:2011 (Information Security Risk Management Standard)
- Conforms to NIST SP 800-30 (National Institute of Standards and Technology USA - Risk Management Guide)
- Complies with the UK's Risk Assessment Standard
- Integrated ISO27005 compliant threat and vulnerability database
- Customisable assessment scales and risk acceptance criteria
- Produces an exportable audit-ready Statement of Applicability
- Produces a Risk Treatment Plan and Risk Comments Report for immediate use
- Backup and restore capability
- Clear, clean user interface with integrated help, making the tool easy to use
The brand new vsRisk features superior product features
- Completely revamped and modernised, easy to use interface
- Includes vsRisk Lite which enables asset owners to upload their risk related asset data to a networked SQL server database
- Group asset functionality simplifies multi-asset risk assessments
- Easily add new asset owners
- Much easier and faster to use and quicker to install
- Provides a single view of threats, vulnerabilities and controls - all in one place
- Integrated security feature enables a single sign-on process - eliminating the need for additional user names and passwords
- Concerns and attributes can be assessed simultaneously - eliminates any repetitive steps
- Customisable Likelihood and Impact calculation
- Searchable Threats, Vulnerabilities and Controls
- Supports Windows 8
Includes twelve months of support and upgrades
vsRisk Network-enabled includes an annual support and upgrade package, enabling unlimited email or telephone technical support.
This support and upgrade package entitles you to free updates throughout the year.
Download a 15-day free trial of the Standalone version
Take the 15-day trial of vsRisk Standalone 2.0 and find out for yourself how vsRisk can save you time, money and hassle.
Windows XP SP3 up to Windows 8.
(vsRisk support for Windows XP will end April 8th 2014 when it will be retired by Microsoft).
vsRisk 2.0 Network Version requires a database server:
MS SQL Server 2008 R2 or MS SQL Server 2012
vsRisk™ helps you get on top of the critical risk assessment phase of your ISMS project and, importantly, sets you up for future risk assessments as well. Order your copy today.
vsRisk also integrates with the ITG ISMS Documentation Toolkit.
vsRisk is the only risk assessment tool available today that actually delivers an ISO27001-compliant risk assessment that is user-friendly and intelligible!
What our customers say:
"As a matter of fact we estimate to have completed our first ISMS project in less than two months from the day of purchase. The overall price was very cost effective..."
Manolis Vavousis, Managing Director TRUST-IT Greece
"Edge Hill University's MSc in Information Security has been designed with a strong focus on professional practice, and we base it around international standards and certifications, so it made sense to use high quality (professional) software that is aligned with standards. We therefore selected vsRisk™ as a tool for students on the course since it is fully aligned with ISO27001."
Chris Beaumont, Associate Director, Edge Hill University Business School
Format: Network enabled