With vsRisk, information security risk assessments have never been faster, simpler or easier.
“I found it easy to use… the tool was amazing for doing the job it said it would. I would love a similar tool for other ISO management systems - say for ISO 25999”.
Carol McCarthy, Manager, dsicmm Ltd
View the latest features of vsRisk 2.5
- Includes a prepopulated sample risk assessment.
- vsRisk identifies the controls that require documentation in ISO27001:2013, and provides a complete set of customisable policies and procedures that can be applied as evidence of controls implemented*.
- Additional help and auto-suggest features.
*Compatible with the ISO27001 Documentation Toolkit , which features a full set of customisable documentation templates, policies and procedures, that can help you achieve your ISO27001:2013 objectives faster.
vsRisk is fully aligned with ISO 27001:2013 and provides a framework for delivering automated, consistent and repeatable information security risk assessments.
- Includes seven pre-populated control sets:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2005
- PCI DSS v3
- NIST SP 800-53
- Cloud Controls Matrix
- ISO/IEC 27032.
- Cyber Essentials
- Includes integrated, searchable databases of threats, vulnerabilities and risk scenarios.
- Produces a set of exportable, reusable and audit-ready ISO 27001-compliant reports.
- a controls console that provides a quick view of the status of controls and actions planned.
- Provides a quick view of the status of controls and actions planned, documents required in ISO27001:2013, and how controls from different sets map to each other.
- Includes free support and version updates for 12 months from date of purchase.
vsRisk is packed with powerful features, giving you full control of the risk assessment process.
- Select and apply the controls needed for business, legal or contractual reasons before embarking on your risk assessment.
- Link and track controls back to specific documents to record your implementation details.
- Apply either an asset-based or scenario-based risk assessment methodology.
- Review how selected controls map between different standards.
- Easily review all risk actions taken and manage the justification of controls selected.
vsRisk helps you customise your risk assessment requirements.
- Customise your risk acceptance criteria and risk calculation formula.
- Create and add your own assets, risk scenarios and controls.
- Create customised views based on risks, owners, assets, groups and sub-groups.
- Apply and edit the four risk response types: treat, tolerate, transfer or terminate.
- Produce, manage, customise and edit reports.
Additional product information
vsRisk is trusted by leading risk practitioners as the ultimate information security risk assessment tool.
- Integrated security supports single sign-on.
- Helps you assess the confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) of assets for business, legal and contractual requirements.
- Features a back up and restore functionality.
- Includes a detailed user manual to take you step by step through the process.
- Includes a conversion tool for current vsRisk users, which helps to quickly map existing controls based on ISO 27001:2005 to ISO 27001:2013 controls.
- Supports Windows Vista and above.
- An Internet connection is required. Supports Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Excel for reporting and imports where needed.
- The Network-enabled versions require a database server: MS SQL server 2008 R2 and above.
Purchase the Multi-user version
The new vsRisk Multi-user enables up to ten risk assessors in an organisation to conduct a comprehensive risk assessment of the assets in their control simultaneously.
vsRisk software is dynamic and updated frequently. It is important that customers keep their software up to date by installing the latest version whenever it is released.
We recommend that customers purchase the 12-month Support and Update contract to ensure continued support and optimal software performance. vsRisk Network-enabled and vsRisk Multi-user already include a 12-month Support and Update contract. Any customer requiring support for legacy versions of vsRisk will be required to pay a premium to upgrade to the latest version.
Professional advice on constructing and carrying out a risk assessment is not included. Our consultancy team can provide such advice on a separate basis. Contact us today >>
Format: Network enabled
Format: vsRisk Network-enabled + ISO 27001 Toolkit