With vsRisk™, Information security risk assessments have never been faster, simpler and easier.
- Includes an Annual Support and Upgrade package, valid for 12 months from purchase
- Automates and delivers an ISO/IEC 27001-compliant cyber security risk assessment
- Simplifies and accelerates the risk assessment with an intuitive risk assessment process
- Enables the database to be hosted on a network via a central SQL server, enabling global database back-ups.
- Provides a set of 3 different prepopulated controls for ISO/IEC 27001:2005 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, in addition to the cyber security controls from ISO/IEC 27032
- Produces a set of exportable, reusable and audit-ready ISO 27001-compliant reports
- Enables users to link and track controls back to specific documents to record implementation details
- Customisable assessment scales and risk assessment criteria
- Features a back-up and restore functionality
- Includes a detailed user manual to take you step-by-step through the process
vsRisk 2.3 is feature-packed with these powerful new additions:
- Fully compatible with ISO27001:2013
- Offers the choice of applying either a scenario-based or asset-based assessment methodology
- Includes an integrated, searchable ISO27005-compliant threat and vulnerability database as well as a database of common risk scenarios
- Supports the option to add additional, customised risks and controls
- Create views and categories based on risks, owners, assets or customised company groups, in addition to sub-groups
- Includes the option to conduct assessments on multiple, different information security management systems (ISMSs), i.e. across different companies and geographic locations; (additional ISMSs are available to purchase)
- Easily switch between multiple ISMSs from a single tool
- Offers suggestions intuitively about relevant controls for specific threats and vulnerabilities
- Includes a conversion tool for current vsRisk users, which helps to quickly map existing controls based on ISO27001:2005 to ISO27001:2013 controls
Purchase one additional ISMS >>
Purchase add-on bundle of four ISMSs >>
(Click on the images below to enlarge.)
Assign controls to risks
Produce an ISO 27001-compliant Statement of Applicability
Allocate a risk to a group
vsRisk is the obvious choice when tackling the challenging task of an information security risk assessment
Aligns with every important information security risk assessment and best-practice standard worldwide:
- Supports ISO/IEC 27001 by providing 3 sets of controls: ISO 27001:2005 and ISO 27001:2013, in addition to the cyber security control set ISO 27032
- Conforms to ISO/IEC 27005:2011 (Information Security Risk Management Standard)
- Conforms to NIST SP 800-30 (National Institute of Standards and Technology USA - Risk Management Guide)
- Complies with the UK's Risk Assessment Standard
The brand new vsRisk features superior product features
- Completely revamped and modernised, easy to use interface
- Includes vsRisk Lite which enables asset owners to populate their risk related asset data
- Much easier and faster to use and quicker to install
- Provides a single view of threats, vulnerabilities and controls – all in one place
- Integrated security feature enables single sign-on process
- Customisable Likelihood and Impact calculation
- Searchable Threats, Vulnerabilities and Controls
- Supports Windows 8
Includes twelve months of support and updates
vsRisk Network-enabled includes an annual support and upgrade package, enabling unlimited email or telephone technical support.
This support and upgrade package entitles you to free updates throughout the year.
Download a 15-day free trial
Take the 15-day trial of vsRisk and find out for yourself how vsRisk can save you time, money and hassle.
Interested in vsRisk Multi-user instead?
The new vsRisk™ Multi-user enables up to 10 risk assessors in an organisation to conduct a comprehensive risk assessment of the assets in their control simultaneously.
vsRisk is the only risk assessment tool available today that actually delivers an ISO27001-compliant risk assessment that is user-friendly and intelligible!
What our customers say:
"As a matter of fact we estimate to have completed our first ISMS project in less than two months from the day of purchase. The overall price was very cost effective..."
Manolis Vavousis, Managing Director TRUST-IT Greece
"Edge Hill University's MSc in Information Security has been designed with a strong focus on professional practice, and we base it around international standards and certifications, so it made sense to use high quality (professional) software that is aligned with standards. We therefore selected vsRisk™ as a tool for students on the course since it is fully aligned with ISO27001."
Chris Beaumont, Associate Director, Edge Hill University Business School
Purchase additional ISMSs
4 x ISMS bundle add-on >>
Supports Windows Vista and above.
Supports Windows 8
Microsoft Excel for reporting and imports.
vsRisk 2 Network Version requires a database server:
Supports MS SQL2008 R2 SP2 and above
vsRisk™ helps you get on top of the critical risk assessment phase of your ISMS project and, importantly, sets you up for future risk assessments as well.
Format: Network enabled