Gain a technical understanding of PCI DSS compliance
PCI DSS Security E-Learning, based on PCI DSS v2
This version of our PCI DSS awareness course has be tailored specifically for IT, technical and compliance staff. It provides an introduction and overview of the more technical aspects of PCI DSS compliance.
Using tutorials and an exam to reinforce the candidate's learning, this course ensures the user becomes familiar with the technical aspects of PCI DSS compliance.
Contents of PCI DSS Security E-Learning, Technical Edition
This course covers the ins and outs of the full twelve requirements of the PCI DSS, including the technical aspects. Topics covered include:
- Introduction to PCI DSS
- A Secure Network
- Protecting Cardholder Information
- Vulnerability Management
- Access Control
- Monitoring and Testing
- InfoSec Policies and Awareness
- Summary / Exam
Upon completion of the course, candidates will receive the IT Governance/Security Awareness Inc. Certificate of Completion.
Why use E-Learning?
- In-depth overview of the technical aspects of PCI DSS compliance.
- Upon successful completion of the end of course examination, candidates are awarded the IT Governance / Security Awareness Inc. Certificate of Completion.
- Ideal for technical members of staff who need a thorough understanding of PCI DSS compliance but prefer to study in their own time and at their own pace.
- A highly cost-effective training method compared to a classroom-based course.
- Volume licensing for this product is available, please contact us for larger quantities.
Order this cost-effective and efficient method of PCI DSS technical security training today for immediate access.
Availability: Always Available