PCI DSS Staff Awareness E-Learning Course
This web based course from IT Governance is designed to increase employees’ awareness of the PCI DSS requirements, and to provide clear and simple explanations of what companies and individual employees must do to meet the requirements of the current version (v3.0) of the standard.
About our PCI DSS Staff Awareness course
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is administered by the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SCC) with the specific objectives of decreasing payment card fraud across the internet and increasing the security of confidential payment card information.
Every organisation that stores or transmits or processes card holder data must comply with PCI DSS standard. Compliance to the standard is regulated and enforced by payment card brands (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) directly or through their partner relationships with ‘acquirer’ banks.
The IT Governance PCI DSS staff awareness course offers the quickest, simplest and most economical way of teaching employees about compliance.
- Non technical, uses a common language approach.
- It provides systematic, consistent and repeatable training across multiple learners.
- Simple to use with relevant and informative content.
- Enables basic, yet fundamental training on PCI DSS compliance, thereby reducing the organisation’s liability due to human error.
- Helps meet the specific PCI DSS requirements by providing systematic evidence that training has actually been provided.
- Can be deployed for existing employees and as part of an induction process for new hires.
This staff awareness course is targeted at all employees in any organisation that stores or transmits or processes card holder data and that must comply with PCI DSS standard. Please note that the course content is not technical.
- What is PCI DSS and what is it for?
- Related Terms and Definitions
- Employee Responsibilities
- Overview of vulnerabilities
- Overview of the non-technical PCI DSS Requirements
- Duration: 40 Minutes.
- 20-question multiple-choice test.
- Learners have the opportunity to re-take the test until the pass mark is achieved.
- An online Certificate of Achievement is issued to all staff who pass the test.
Adaptable PCI DSS staff awareness training:
IT Governance Publishing
Published: 09 Jul 2010
Availability: Always Available