Request a free, one-to-one demonstration of our PCI DSS eLearning Course here >>>
Please contact us on 0845 070 1750 or email us for a tailored quote if you are interested in 10 or more users
Covering Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (version 2.0)
Take the pain out of understanding the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) with this e-learning course.
Fighting fraud and identity theft, the PCI DSS exists to protect the personal data of payment cardholders. This new course from IT Governance is designed to increase employees’ awareness of the PCI DSS requirements, and to provide clear and simple explanations of what companies and individual employees must do to meet the requirements of the current version (v2.0) of the standard.
Benefits of this PCI DSS, Staff Awareness Online Course:
- The PCI DSS is a key weapon in the battle against the cybercriminals, and staff training is one of the specific PCI DSS requirements.
- Our new e-learning course offers the simplest, quickest, most economical and most convenient means possible for a company’s employees to learn how to comply.
- In the current economic climate, e-learning brings a business direct efficiency gains. There are none of the normal training costs for instructors, meeting rooms, travel, accommodation or subsistence.
- You can minimise the time staff spend away from their desks when training.
Key features of the PCI DSS Staff Awareness Online Course:
- Students can take the PCI DSS course at their desks, or at home, by accessing the ITG learning management system website – effectively an online training centre.
- Having completed the 40-minute course, students can take a 20-question multiple-choice test. If they pass, a printable certificate is awarded.
- Students have the opportunely to re-take the test until the pass mark is achieved.
- The course includes: PCI DSS definitions, the specific PCI DSS requirements, cardholder terminology, examples of procedures and policies, optional questions and feedback.
Any organisation that processes, transmits or stores payment card data must comply with the PCI DSS, which includes companies that provide merchants with commerce-related services such as web hosting.
Adaptable PCI DSS Staff Awareness:
- A customisable PCI DSS e-learning option is available – read more here or email us for an online demonstration and a price estimate.
- The online training course can be hosted externally (from our online e-hosting learning environment) or internally (from your own network environment) – read more here, or email us.
- We have a customisable version of this course AND discounted prices available if you have 51 or more members of staff to train, and you would like to include your own procedures, in-house look and feel and other information. Read more about our customisable ITG e-learning or email us for an online demo and a price estimate.
PCI DSS Compliance Requirements:
Failure to comply with these requirements will result in heavy fines, restrictions or even permanent expulsion from payment card acceptance programmes. More importantly, in the end, failure to meet your security obligations leaves you vulnerable to a data breach. And if you let your customers down in that way, the consequences for your business could be terminal.
‘The content of the training provided was excellent, I thought. It was a good mix of the basics, for those new to the idea, and specifics for those who were a little more advanced. The website itself was very responsive and pages loaded quickly.’
John MacKenzie, IT Manager, Coulomb Technologies, Inc.
This online staff awareness course will simplify compliance with the PCI DSS and will reduce these risks significantly!
IT Governance Publishing
Published: 09 Jul 2010
Availability: Always Available