Why do I need to have HackerGuardian scans?
- For security - protect yourself against hackers and cyber attack by ensuring that all known vulnerabilities in your websites are identified and patched.
- For compliance - Customers and Payment Brands require any company that accepts, processes, transmits or stores credit/payment card information to comply with the PCI DSS, a standard set by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council. HackerGuardian is PCI ASV compliant.
- For increased sales - Increase shopper confidence by stating that you and your website(s) are PCI DSS compliant and that customer card details are protected from hackers.
- To avoid penalties - Failure to comply with the PCI DSS may result in heavy fines, restrictions or permanent expulsion from card acceptance programmes.
The HackerGuardian Scanning Service
Our HackerGuardian Scanning Service is a vulnerability assessment scanning solution designed to identify website vulnerabilites and also, where relevant, to achieve and maintain payment card industry compliance requirements. Website or network administrators have complete control over their scanning service and use a secure online console to schedule and run up to 10 scans per quarter over a maximum of 5 externally-facing IP addresses. These could be IP addresses that touch the credit card acceptance, transmission and storage process (additional IP packs are also available) or are on key websites.
Free Initial Scan included
We include a free, initial scan with every annual contract - this initial licence includes 5 free scans over 3 IP addresses during a 90-day period - ideal for identifying and remediating website vulnerabilities before starting your quarterly scans.
If you have any questions on this service, please contact us for more details.
HackerGuardian Standard Scanning Service Prices and Contract Periods - select your preferred period in the dropdown box above.
||What you get
Security Scanning - Standard Service (ideal for smaller organisations)
|1 Year contract
||1 year of 10 scans per quarter across up to 5 IP addresses
|2 Year contract
|| 2 years of 10 scans per quarter across up to 5 IP addresses
|3 year contract
|| 3 years of 10 scans per quarter across up to 5 IP addresses
Why buy your security scanning service from IT Governance?
- Specialist service - we specialise in helping our clients meet various compliance requirements quickly and cost-effectively and have friendly, helpful and practically-minded experts on hand to help solve your every security and PCI query.
- Free Initial Scan included - we include a free, initial scan with every annual contract - this initial licence is good for 5 scans over 3 IP addresses during a 90-day period - ideal for identifying and remediating website vulnerabilities before starting your quarterly scans.
- Complete Control - the secure web-based management console allows you to configure and run all scans at your own pace.
- ASV Program compliant - our PCI scanning services enables you to run an exhaustive vulnerability scan on your IP address to identify level 3, 4 or 5 vulnerabilities that would result in your company failing the PCI regulations.
- Automated scanning and reporting - you can organise to have quarterly scans and reports done automatically to ensure that you remain secure as well as in compliance with PCI DSS and bank requirements
- In depth reporting - you will receive a comprehensive vulnerability report detailing any security issues identified by the scan (which includes 21,000 tests for vulnerabilities) with easily actionable remediation advice cross-referenced to thousands of online advisories to help you fix the problem.
- Bank-acceptable reports - if you successfully pass the PCI criteria (no vulnerabilities of severity level 3 or above), you will also be provided with a 'submission-ready' PCI Compliance Report that can be sent to your acquiring bank as an assertion of compliance.
- Customer Credibility - HackerGuardian PCI Scan Compliancy customers receive a special Credit Card logo for their website - which demonstrates to your customers that your site is safe for them to use.
- Backed by Comodo, a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) - Vulnerability assessment scans must be performed by a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor, which is exactly what you get from the IT Governance HackerGuardian Scanning Service.
We also offer an unlimited scanning service for the larger organisation, our HackerGuardian Enterprise Scanning Service. This includes unlimited scans per quarter, over a maximum of 20 externally facing IP addresses.
Purchase your contract for the IT Governance HackerGuardian Scanning Service and you will be up and running as quickly as possible. After purchasing your contract we will send you all the information you need to set up the scanning for your organisation via email.