The official study guide to the ITIL® Foundation Exam, updated for ITIL 2011
ITIL® Foundation is the entry-level IT service management qualification, and offers candidates a general awareness of the key elements of the ITIL service lifecycle.
Published by TSO, the official publisher of ITIL, and endorsed by the ITIL Official Accreditor, Passing Your ITIL Foundation Exam has been fully updated in line with the 2011 ITIL syllabus and to reflect current exam techniques. As such it is the ideal companion for students preparing for their ITIL Foundation Exam.
The guide is part of the official Best Management Practice portfolio.
Passing Your ITIL Foundation Exam aids your learning by containing:
- topics presented in an easily-comprehensible and logical structure;
- the fictional case study of “Brigitte” running throughout the book, as a means of understanding service management by practical, real-world examples;
- mind maps at the end of each chapter to summarise content for easy absorption;
- 73 unique sample questions, and a mock Foundation exam;
- thoroughly-explained answers to ensure students are well prepared to sit their Foundation.
Passing Your ITIL Foundation Exam provides a comprehensive overview of the ITIL Foundation syllabus, ideal for developing an understanding of the basic concepts, principles and terminology associated with IT service management. It contains chapters on service management, each of the five lifecycle stages, and service management technology, plus information on the qualification scheme and the exam itself to ensure your complete preparation for examination success.
Format: Adobe eBook
Published: 04 Apr 2012
Availability: Always Available
Published: 29 Feb 2012
Availability: In Stock