IT Governance Web-Based Security Awareness and Compliance Training for Staff
Staff awareness training is fundamental for effective information security management and for meeting regulatory and compliance requirements. Ensuring that your employees are up to date with these requirements is time-consuming and can be costly.
The good news is that we have developed simple-to-use, yet effective, web-based staff awareness courses that offer a hassle-free and cost-efficient training solution.
Our suite currently includes:
- Students can take these courses at their desks or at home by accessing the IT Governance e-learning management system website.
- Having completed an approximately 40-minute course, students take a 20-question multiple-choice test. If they pass, a printable certificate is awarded.
- Students have the opportunity to retake the test until the pass mark is achieved.
- The courses include relevant definitions, specific security and compliance requirements, compliance-specific terminology, examples of procedures and policies, optional questions, and feedback.
IT Governance e-learning courses:
- Support regulations such as the UK's Data Protection Act, the US’s HIPAA and GLBA, the EU Privacy Protection Directive, and Canada's PIPEDA, all of which stipulate staff awareness of privacy issues.
- Help you meet the specific staff awareness requirements set in the ISO27001 Standard, the PCI DSS or NHS N3 Connecting for Health.
- Remove traveling expenses as no time away from the office is required.
- Enable you to retain automatic records of which staff members have accomplished the course.
Free staff awareness e-learning demonstration
Request a free, one-to-one demonstration of our courses >>
All IT Governance staff awareness courses are sold on an annual licence basis, meaning that you automatically benefit from access to any updates that become available during the licence period.
Discounts are available to customers purchasing licences for a two- or three-year period.
We understand that some organisations have a large number of staff to train. We offer attractively priced multi-user site-licences for all our staff awareness courses, as well as for hosting.
Customisable course content
For organisations purchasing 50 or more licences we offer the option of customising the course content to reflect the organisation’s requirements. Customisation can include incorporation of company policies and procedures, company contact information, specific instructions for staff, and corporate logos and colour schemes.
This feature is included in the cost of the multi-user license. Additional customisation is also available, subject to an additional hourly charge.
IT Governance multi-user staff awareness courses (whether generic or customised) can be hosted externally or internally. We offer the following hosting options:
- Hosted in and delivered from our online e-hosting, e-learning environment, where staff can simply log on to the selected training courses and the nominated administrator can access online reports. Our pricing for the hosted option includes set-up, administrator training and annual maintenance.
- Deployed in and delivered from your own network environment, on your own LMS. All courses are SCORM 1.2 and AICC compliant and we also can provide an LMS for internal deployment if required.
- You could also start with an external hosting environment and then progress, when you're ready, to an internal environment.
Please contact us on +44(0) 845 070 1750 or email us for a tailored quote and to request a demo if you are interested in multi-user licenses.