COBIT 5 Training
Our COBIT 5 Training Programme is designed to support the growing need for skilled and certified COBIT 5 practitioners. This programme provides an integrated ‘learning path’ that enables an organisation to fully benefit from the implementation of COBIT 5 and the individual to obtain an industry-recognised ISACA qualification awarded by APMG International.
- COBIT 5 Foundation – designed to build an understanding of COBIT 5 and the effective governance and management of enterprise.
- COBIT 5 Implementation – provides a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT 5 to specific business issues and how to apply its continual improvement lifecycle to establish and maintain a sustainable approach to IT governance.
- COBIT 5 Assessor – delivers the essential knowledge required to assess and audit the status of all COBIT 5 processes.
Why choose IT Governance for COBIT 5 training?
- We are dedicated to Governance, Risk and Compliance consultancy and training services
- Our trainers are also our consultants and are ISACA COBIT qualified
- We believe interactive classroom training to be the most effective method of training
- We summarise the key content and highlight its relevance with practical examples
- We help to prepare delegates for examinations with practice questions and advice
Please note that our COBIT 5 training programme is also available as an In-House Training option for a group of individuals working in the same organisation.
Delivering the benefits of COBIT 5 can be a complicated, large-scale undertaking and requires the experience and skills of experienced IT governance professionals. ISACA recommends that all members of an implementation team attend an approved COBIT 5 training course and demonstrate their competence by passing ISACA accredited COBIT 5 examinations.
Contact our Training Team today on +44 (0)845 070 1750 or email us to discuss your training requirements and book your COBIT 5 Training Course today.