If your summer ‘to do’ list is something like this: enjoy long-awaited holiday, attend the odd BBQ, cut the grass and develop knowledge of the COBIT 5 Framework – you are not alone!
The demand from professionals seeking their COBIT 5 Foundation qualification is currently high. This isn’t surprising when you consider the potential business outcomes* associated with developing effective IT governance within an organisation:
- 42% improved management of IT-related risk
- 40% improved communication and relationships between business and IT
- 38% lower IT costs
- 37% improved IT delivery of business objectives
- 28% improved business competitiveness
To meet this demand, IT Governance Ltd will deliver its ninth COBIT 5 Foundation Training Course on 3-4 June in London.
This two-day course provides a comprehensive introduction to the key principles, practices, tools and models of ISACA’s COBIT 5 Framework and includes the APMG-accredited COBIT 5 Foundation exam.
Having ticked the COBIT 5 Foundation exam off your ‘to do’ list in June – you’ll be free to enjoy the rest of your summer.
P.S. If you are considering COBIT 5, then our handy free Green Papers on IT governance topics are worth a look too.
* Source: ITGI Global Status Report on the Governance of Enterprise IT (GEIT) 2011